By visiting this website, You are hereby assuring Yggdrasil that You are over 18 years of age and that any information provided in the registration process is truthful and up to date. Moreover, you hereby declare that You have read the information available below relating to Responsible Gambling and the dangers of addiction to gaming, and that You have not applied to be barred from gambling.
We take all measures to ensure that players gamble responsibly and acknowledges that gambling can be addictive to some and affect their lives negatively. We firmly believe in adopting a preventive approach by offering various measures for responsible gaming with a focus on fairness, player protection and security and providing support to all our operators to help you stay on the right side of the game and have fun without heading down a dangerous path.
If you would like to gamble but are worried about developing an addiction or compulsion to gambling, You could opt for various prevention methods such as taking one of the self-assessment tests which are readily available on the internet, and read more about the signs and risks of problem gambling. This will make you aware of what to pay attention to when playing to be able to recognise a problem where one may be developing.
Responsible Gaming measures have been developed as a “code of conduct” which provides both operators with standards to uphold and comply with relating to fair gaming and player protection, and also provides tips to players to keep gambling fun and avoid any potential negative side effects. Conduct which We and our operators honour includes:
• Self-Exclusion: If You have difficulty controlling the amount of time or money spent on gambling, you are strongly encouraged to contact the casino you are playing on and utilise their self-exclusion program which will bar you from accessing the relative website any further.
• Time-Outs: If You would not like to be barred indefinitely, you can also take a time-out for the following duration: 24 hours; 1 week, 1 month or any period up to a maximum of 6 weeks which you request. After this period, your account will be re-activated.
• Play Limits: Limits may be put in place for losses and wagers in a session/day/week/month, length of a session, deposit limit and maximum single bet.
• Reality Checks: This feature will display a notification to real-money players reminding them how long they have been playing and how much they have won or lost and giving players the option to quit the session. This will interrupt the game until the player has acknowledged the message.
• Visible Clock: Our games feature time-displays which make it easier for players to maintain a correct sense of time.
We also suggest that you heed the following advice:
• Do not let gaming interfere with commitments and relationships
• Do not gamble while under the influence, or if you are not in a stable emotional state;
• Do not borrow money to keep on gambling, or keep playing to make up for any losses you may incur;
• Do not think that gambling is an appropriate way to solve financial problems;
• Do not play with money you cannot afford to lose; and
• Use the above measures to your advance!
There are various websites You can visit which provide detailed information and offer professional assistance for players who might have, or fear developing a gambling problem. These websites aim to give assistance and provide tools for recovery. Some of these include:
• GamCare: http://www.gamcare.org.uk
• Gambling Therapy: http://www.gamblingtherapy.org
• Gamblers Anonymous: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
• Gam-Anon: http://www.gam-anon.org
This Website provides You with up-to-date information on our games and promotions which are being run by our operators. We believe that all players deserve a safe and reliable online casino which is why we partner up with operators we consider trustworthy and safe. You can access a list of operators that distribute our games on this Website, where you can also click on any of our operators’ promotional material and be re-directed to their website.
Notwithstanding the above, please be informed that by clicking on the banners and advertisements on this Website, You are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Yggdrasil Minisites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and cannot ensure the accuracy or completeness of the information placed on this website and provided to us by such third parties. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.